Updated May 2018
LINKUP Ltd Terms and Conditions
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated, which is normally within 10 working days subject to stock. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practicable.
Online orders can be cancelled within 14 days of receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone or by sending the goods back to us, quoting your name, order number and item/s to be cancelled.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 30 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions in accordance with the UK Online and Distance Selling Regulations:
Items are returned carriage paid and are returned unused in their original condition, complete with all packaging.
All returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
We will accept goods back into stock for refund (subject to condition) within 30 days of purchase but outside of the 14 day cancellation you will not be refunded your original shipping cost.
Outside 30 days we will exchange only.
Please advise email@example.com of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 14 days of receipt.
We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return, unless they are faulty.
1. Any reference to Company/Seller/We/Us shall mean LINKUP Ltd of Unit J, Holder Road, Aldershot, Hampshire GU12 4RH who sell/s or supply/ies products in the course of their trade or business.
2. Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where the Buyer purchases in the course of a trade, profession, vocation or sport (where the buyer is a specialist or enthusiast), it is agreed that such a buyer shall mean a trade buyer. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, statutory rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean both trade and consumer buyer/purchaser unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually.
3. Goods or equipment ordered shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this agreement that all additional parts, connecting components or ancillary items, not detailed within the sales order form, shall be additional to this agreement.
4. Price shall mean the consideration due for purchase and shall include VAT where a Buyer purchases through or via LINKUP Ltd brochures or catalogues.
5. In respect of orders placed via the Internet, such orders shall be mere offers to purchase and shall not be accepted or binding upon the Company until confirmed or acknowledged in writing by the Company by means of invoice or statement confirming acceptance of your order or by despatch of goods to you. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company subsequent to the order and payment shall not amount to confirmation of order. The Company reserves the right to refuse any offer to purchase prior to written confirmation or despatch, where goods ordered become unavailable, the price of goods varies or an error is made by the Company in the price, description or for some other reason, whereupon a full refund of your payment will be made to you, usually in the method you made payment to the Company.
6. "Working day" shall mean any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
These conditions shall apply to all the company's quotations and contracts, orders (including telephone, facsimile transmittal, postal and internet orders) for the sale or supply of goods accepted by the company. For the trade buyer, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon the company.
Brochure descriptions, Web Site information and samples on display are indicative only and any specifications have been prepared by manufacturers and are for guidance only. Buyers are therefore required to check current specification with the Company, prior to order.
The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct prior to submission to the Company. Subsequent to delivery, the Company shall accept no liability for any error or inaccuracy in orders unless notified of such error within seven days of delivery/receipt of any document containing the said error.
Limitations and Liability
Advice given by agents or servants of this company during telephone/Internet orders is based entirely upon information given by the purchaser. As such, all advice given is indicative only and all such advice shall amount to an opinion only.
Unless otherwise stipulated within the sales invoice/order form, all accounts are payable by pro forma invoice or otherwise in accordance with the terms of the trade buyer's credit account. Where default occurs in payment by the trade buyer, default interest shall become payable in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 at the maximum rate permissible thereunder or in accordance with the credit terms agreed or, where the buyer is a consumer, at 2% above the base rate of the National Westminster Bank PLC.
Terms and Conditions of use and access of LINKUP Ltd website
The use and access of pages of the website is subject to the terms and conditions. By using or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Content on this website is copyright © of LINKUP Ltd unless otherwise stated. Where copyright applies, visitors can download material for private research, study or in-house use only. Visitors must not copy, distribute, or publish any material from this website. Any other use of copyright material requires the formal permission of LINKUP Ltd.
Links to other Websites
The provision on the LINKUP Ltd website or a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation to access material held at that location. Links to sites are provided for informational purposes only and no responsibility is accepted for the quality of resources to be found on such websites. The contents and material made available on linked sites are completely out of our control and as such no liability is accepted for any damages resulting from accessing or failing to access these sites. No endorsement is expressed or implied by the presence of a link on LINKUP Ltd website. The contents of a linked-to website may change without our knowledge and as a result, links may break or may terminate on pages which were not the original targets of a link. No responsibility or liability for the privacy of personal information is accepted for linked to websites, as these are beyond our control.
The resources contained on LINKUP Ltd website, including all files that are authorised for public and password-protected download or access, are provided on an “as is” basis and without any warranties. Although files are virus checked this cannot guarantee that files are free from computer viruses and no warranty is given that files downloaded or accessed from LINKUP Ltd website are free of computer viruses. No warranties are made as to fitness for purpose, quality or completeness of information. LINKUP Ltd excludes any liability for any errors in or omissions in information provided on or linked to from this website.
Reliability of Information
LINKUP Ltd uses its best efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information on LINKUP Ltd website in accordance with the policies defined for LINKUP Ltd. However, no guarantees are made that the information contained on LINKUP Ltd or associated, or linked to websites is accurate, complete and current at any given time. Information presented on LINKUP Ltd or associated sites may be changed at any time. The resources made available on LINKUP Ltd are intended to assist users in their use of LINKUP Ltd services and are for information only.
These terms and this agreement (including an agreement concluded by means of distance communication) shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law and industry custom and practice, and English and Welsh courts shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising therefrom.
Copyright to LINKUP Ltd, Unit J, Holder Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RH. Company Registration 2900927 VAT registration GB 641 2074 73